Ventilator Journey Was Sturdy But Pleasant ~ Kunika Sadanand
Purple Pebble Pictures all set to release “VENTILATOR” on 4th of November. Many big names of industry are associated with this film….One of those is Beautiful Actress turned producer Kunika Sadanand. Here are excerpts from the conversation…
- Priyanka Chopra’s 1st Marathi Production “VENTILATOR” is releasing… Many big names of industry are associated with the film and One of those is you… you are associate producer for the film… & now the film is releasing… How is the feeling?
– The journey was full of learning’s. I met many talented and wonderful people in this journey. Great experience working with Rajesh Sir, Director of the film. It was a tough task shooting in the hospital with a huge cast. But all went well & now we are at the last stage of it. It just feels amazing.
- We have seen Priyanka as an Actress & now she is entering Marathi Film Industry as a Producer : What you think is better Priyanka Chopra as an actress or Priyanka Chopra as a producer?
– I don’t think there should be any either or… If you are part of Film industry…it’s very important to know the craft completely. I think Priyanka will be a great producer because she is an actress. She knows one side of it & now she is learning the other side. I feel every actor should learn this aspect.
- Is purple pebble pictures planning to do another Marathi Movie?
– Off course. I am sure, Purple Pebble Pictures… especially Priyanka has this ambition to make films in regional languages & let people see the culture of different Regions in India. If a good script in Marathi comes across…will definitely do a Marathi film too. Now we are doing Punjabi, we have done Bhojpuri, even the Marathi Film “VENTILATOR”which is releasing now. And we are looking at other scripts…if something worth it…Purple Pebble Pictures will surely make it. It just has to be something different just like VENTILATOR.
- We loved you as an Actress…can we expect you again on Screen? Or now you only will work behind the camera?
– Yes definitely, I would love to act again. At this moment I only can do Cameos as I am occupied with other two projects. Ventilator is releasing… we have to complete our Punjabi Film & even we are working on one more project. So, between all this if I could manage… would love to do something interesting which will match my caliber. Our film industry is growing… & I definitely want to be a part of it.